Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Content!

Today, I Am Feeling Quite...
Content. Not sure why- I just do! I went through my online schedule and was pleased to see that ESPN had the new NFL schedule up! My Vikings play the Cowboys on Oct. 21 and that will be my Super Bowl of sorts. Whoever wins that game gets bragging rights between my brother and I and that will be a winner take all game! My son went fishing today with my Mom and Dad! He went fishing before his old man even got a fishing pole out! They didn't catch anything or even get a bite but it is nice to just be able to go! I can't wait for turkey season! Two weeks from Monday will be opening day and if I forgot to mention, I don't have to work Mondays anymore! We have a snow storm coming Thursday and Friday and they are saying 7-10 inches of snow! Come on already! It is the middle of April and we are still getting hammered with snow! What an absolutely backwards, crazy winter! Well, I am off to work out! Later

No comments: