Friday, April 6, 2007

Birthday Party!

Sean's 5th Today was Sean's 5th birthday party! Ok, technically his birthday isn't until Tuesday but Colleen thought it would confuse him if we had his party today and then told him on Tuesday that it was his birthday! So, as far as Sean is concerned, today was his birthday! I was really surprised by how many people showed up for his birthday! We definitely had a house full! Let me see, the driveway was completely full and I think that if I counted right, there were 20 people here! No, 24! It was fun and Sean got a TON of fun things for him to play with but the house is trashed and I am completely beat! I have to work tomorrow and then I have Sunday off and then I have to work hopefully my last Monday! I was supposed to work out tonight but I don't think it is going to happen! Like I said, I am beat and really don't feel like it! I will work out Saturday and Sunday to make up for missing tonight and I should be fine! I saw some relatives that I haven't seen in six months or so and I was very pleased that they all said something about how I looked! I have worked very hard to lose 63 pounds and I am very pleased when people notice and say something about it! Ok, like I said, I am beat and off to bed! Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a really good time. After I left I thought I really should have helped pick up some of the disaster. It was a big success though as far as kids parties go. Sean got some great stuff. He is a cool little guy. Zack got iceballs crushed into his face and hair by all those girls and he turns purple when he talks about it so I guess that means in a way he liked the attention LOL...Boys are really weird...I told him that the girls that like him will do mean things to him...So I guess girls are even weirder. I remember tripping the boys I like. I have to tell you Jerry is really getting pissed about me tripping him all the time LOL...OK I am outta here need some coffee. I have another birthday party at 1 for the twins.

P.S. Tiger Woods tourney in MAY! Get your character Pimped out.

Artistically Twisted said...

It was an awesome time.

Poor sean, his poor eyes. He did great though! He was aching to try that blaster out from the second he opened it!

Thanks for having us over! it was a great time! Watching the kids wack away at the pinata (did I spell that right???) So are there any spots that need patching in the wall today?