Monday, April 23, 2007

Hmmmm Monday

Well Today Is...
My second Monday off but I am kind of cranky and kind of bored! Next Monday I can turkey hunt so I won't be bored then but right now, I am antsy and feel like I want to do something! I should go with Colleen to her dentist appointment and Sean and I should go to Dick's. I really only need chalk for my box call but I should get an idea on how much it will cost before Friday! We went for a ride last night- me, Dad and the kids and we saw 7 deer and three turkeys! That is a productive ride if I must say so myself! I am ready for turkey hunting! I have all my calls and decoys ready, all my clothes ready, my gun and blind ready and the birds are ready! Woo Hoo!

I Need to...

Fill in some holes in the driveway that my wife wants taken care of and to work on the burn pile! I also have to work out and I would like to get that done before I do the other stuff so that is out of the way and not hanging over me all day! Oh well, I think I will go take care of the driveway stuff, then I can work out while she is at the dentist and we can do the burn pile stuff when she gets back! Later!

No comments: