Monday, April 9, 2007

Last Monday!

The Last One!
Supposedly, today was the last Monday I have to work for awhile! I am officially back to two days off a week and I couldn't be happier! AJ left for Auburn on Dec 9 so I have been working six days a week for exactly four months today! I also was working six days some before that because we were doing satellites in trailers. I am so happy that the run of endless work is over! It will be awesome and weird to not have to go to work next Monday and be able to stay home and see Jessi go to school and spend the day with Colleen and Sean. I am on call this week so it isn't all good but I think Bill will join the pager rotation as soon as he is comfortable with road calls. That might be awhile since he isn't aloud to do any now! LOL.

Work Out!

I do have to work out tonight though. I was going to work out Saturday and Sunday but I was sore on Sunday and didn't feel like hurting myself more. I will work out tonight and be back on my normal schedule. I weighed myself like I do every Sunday and weighed 178. Pretty much right where I thought I should be. I like right after I work out because my arms are all puffy and swollen! Plus, it feels really good to get in a shower after a good, hard work out!

Etc..
The Islanders made the playoffs by winning their last four games with their third string goalie and in a shoot out no less! I don't think they can beat Buffalo without DePietro in goal but we will see! Easter was very fun and the whole day was a blur to me! Having one day off a week sure makes that one day go by fast! Kind of dropped out of the whole Dancing with the Stars thing- it just stopped doing it for me! The Shield will be on for episode two tomorrow night! That show is awesome! I can't wait for warmer weather and some fishing and turkey hunting! I picked my spot for opening day on the ride home tonight and I think I have this planned out just right! Me, my blind and three decoys will be set up waiting come three weeks from today! Dad said he doesn't have to go to Boston until later on Monday so he will be there with me on opening day! I do want to take a walk down where I want to put my blind to make sure the set up will work with my new blind! I will pound the place I want to hunt until I kill a bird down there! Well, I am off to check some more things online and go work out! Later

No comments: