Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SLACKING...

By Not Blogging!
I have not been blogging like I usually do! I just haven't had that much to say and the things I do want to say are inappropriate and I get yelled at for being inappropriate in my blog! Work has been really stressful so far this week! It has been incredibly busy and I almost can't keep everything straight even with Bill there to help me. He is coming along quite well but he still has a ways to go before he is a really big help to me. I want to play Tiger on the Wii but I am usually so beat by the time I get home that I don't feel like it. I am exhausted all the time lately- probably getting that bug that everyone at work is getting! Tonight is my night to work out but my back feels a little funny and I really don't want to overdue it tonight and hurt myself.


By Not Really Caring About Idol!
I can't get into Idol since the dumb asses that be keep putting Mangina through every week! Come on, if you don't want to watch it- don't watch it! Do I ruin other shows because I don't like them? No, I simply don't watch them! I hate that people think they have to ruin something because they don't like it! I don't like PETA but do I say things to them or go to their website and send them messages and be mean to them? Ok, my bad- that was a bad example. I hate PETA and for them to judge me because I don't graze on fucking grass and actually have a sack and can kill an animal! Fuck them! I choose to eat red meat, I choose to hunt and I choose to do whatever the fuck it is I want to do inside the boundaries of the law! I have never had the pleasure of debating this type of thing with a real PETA person but I would definitely like to some day! The closest I came was at the circus one day and my very smart wife was very quick to steer me clear of their booth! It would have got ugly quick and she has a sixth sense for those kind of things.

No comments: