Friday, April 13, 2007

Excited!

That I Finally...
Have a day off! Well, actually two days in a row off! I have Sunday and Monday off this week and I am so excited, I could burst! I have literally busted my ass at work for four months and I can finally go back to having my normal days off! Yes, I know I took a vacation and went to Florida in that span but I need two days off! Work seems like all I do lately! When I am not working, I am on call and it feels like work is my whole life! Well, it isn't! I have a wonderful wife and family who would like to see me as much as I would like to see them and they can finally see me for two days a week! Hopefully, Bill will keep progressing and I can get rid of a week of call in 5-6 months and really get back to normal! I have to work out tonight and I am not quite as excited about that! I only do free weights now and it seems to work but it is kind of boring and doing 200 sit ups three to four times a week with an incline bench really hurts! I weighed myself this morning and I still weigh 176 so I guess I am not gaining muscle like I thought but I am also not gaining any weight or losing. Work for the most part was pretty good this week! I don't think Jerry would second that but I like having another person there to help me out- it makes my job much more manageable! I need to get on the ball and start making and doing stuff with my Tiger guy! I am going to get my ass kicked if I don't hurry up and get my butt in gear! I also have to start studying harder for my state inspection test so I can pass it first time and get my license! I should be ok- the instructions seem pretty straight forward and I do use that information every day at work! If I was just starting out, I would be nervous and worry but I have done it long enough to know what they want and expect. Should be interesting to say the least! I still don't understand why they want me to have my license- it isn't like they will let me go out of the office and inspect stuff! They wouldn't let me go program trailers so why are they going to let me leave and inspect trailers? Oh weell, maybe it will mean a little extra money in my paycheck so I will study, pass the test and get my license! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Someday they will chain you right to your desk ;)