Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Jacked Up!

From Working Out!
I had an absolute kick ass work out tonight! I usually do 9 different exercises of various numbers of reps all in a row three times. I take a break between the sets and drink a bottle of water and then go back at them! Well, I decided I wasn't getting the results I wanted from doing them that way so I changed stuff and did three sets of curls, three sets of sit ups, bench press... It worked- and it totally kicked my butt! I feel tired but awesome right now!

From Work!
Man, work was so busy! I have been absolutely swamped with month end paper work and Bill has learned to say sorry every time he interrupts me for something! It isn't his fault- he hasn't even been there two weeks yet- I sure don't expect him to get it all that quick! I sure know I didn't learn it all that fast!

No comments: