Thursday, April 5, 2007

Liar Simcox!

Weathermen!
Ok, so I go to bed last night and the weather man says we could get 4-6 inches of snow. I think that is no big deal! That will melt away in a couple of days! Well, I wake up at the normal time to go to work and there is like ten inches of snow on the ground and it is still snowing! Jessi's school is canceled and the road look like crap. Well, I get out of the driveway with no real trouble, pick up Jerry and head to work. We are going down water works hill and the lady in front of us is doing like 5 MPH! I told Jerry that I can't stop and we are going to get in an accident! Well, my car stops like a foot from her bumper and then I back off and let her get in front of me! She was an accident waiting to happen! I understand going slow in the snow but you make yourself a hazard if you go TO slow! Well, we made it too work in one piece with no other incidents so I shouldn't complain!

April Snow!

Today sucked at work like most snowy days do! Half the people were plowing snow and the other half tried to pick up the slack. I caught up a bunch of my paperwork though so it wasn't all bad! Today is the worst storm I can ever remember in April! I don't remember this much snow in any April that I have ever seen! What a weird winter! Warm in December and January and snowing and cold in March and April! Totally backwards to the way it usually is!

Recap!

Maine lost to Michigan State today in hockey 4-2 so there season ended. Too bad- I would have liked to see them win it all! My wife made an awesome pork roast and even though my parents were supposed to show up to eat with us, it was fine without them! I miss my cheesecake but the supper was awesome! Well, I am off to take a shower and watch Lost with my wife! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Here I am commenting so that you can't say "You never comment anymore"... even though I am sitting right here beside you ;)