Monday, April 16, 2007

What Gives?

Today Is Monday and I Am Not...
Geting ready for work! Looks like someone is back to their normal schedule with their two days off! I am anxious to see Bill's reaction to being alone there today! AJ used to tell me it was a friggin' nightmare when I wasn't there on Mondays! The weather is really nasty outside- it is pouring rain and very wet! We are planning on going to a movie this afternoon so hopefully that is still on! I need to work out today- I blew it off yesterday where I didn't feel good and I will have to take care of it today. I still feel pretty shitty today, too. I am all stuffed up and keep sneezing and coughing. Oh well, I haven't had a good cold all winter so I guess I was due for one before winter finally gives up!

Nicole Is 30?
I guess I didn't realize that Nicole was turning 30 until I saw a picture of her birthday cake! Someone wanted her to know how old she is since they stamped it right on the cake! LOL! One of the receptionists at work the other day told me she was getting old! She is 19! I don't really pay attention to age- it is just a number and I am 23 years old according to the Wii! LOL. A truck got in an accident this morning and I guess I needed to be woken up at 530 AM even though I am not working today! Oh well, I will take the $10. Happy Birthday, Nicole- hope you got everything you wanted! Do you want a new kitten when I bring home the new litter this week?

It Is 643AM and I Would..
Be on my way to work right now! Unfortunately, I don't have to go today! Woo Hoo! I know I dwell on this but it has been a REALLY long time since I had two days off in a row! This week on call was pretty slow and sporadic! I had six calls but they were all over the place! Friday and Saturday were really slow and the week was on and off! I made $110 so I am not complaining but I like to be able to plan on calls! Makes it much easier on me! Well, I got all my turkey hunting stuff together last night and the only thing I am missing is one glove! If I find my other glove, I won't need anything else for turkey hunting but if I don't, I will need to pick up a pair before April 30! I have never hunted turkeys the first week of the season! I always have the second and third week so this will be a new experience for me! I will get to hunt birds that haven't been called to and that should be fun! Later

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks and NO I don't want a frigging kitten! I need another pet like I need more scrapbook paper!

Colleen said...

Sooooo..... You DO want a kitten?? Because lord knows we ALWAYS need more scrapbook paper!!

Colleen said...

Using Patterned Papers....

Let your photographs speak the colors to you. Most papers can work as long as the colors tie together. Here’s one way to approach evaluating as you’re choosing papers for a layout:


1.Choose a base paper that is a multi-colored stripe with red, blue, purple, green, orange and pink. With this decision made you can now look for other papers with different patterns but similar tints and shades of these colors.

2.The next paper could be a floral with reds, purples and pinks which ties three colors into the base paper. (Or, you could choose a wider stripe in pinks and oranges)

3.Your next choice could be a geometric paper that has blue and orange circles. This connects two more colors.

4.The final paper could be a purple solid or a patterned paper with purple and two of the colors from your second and third papers.