Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Favorite Day of the Week

Today Is My Favorite...
Day of the week! It is my one day off(until next week when I will be back to two) and I try to make the most of it! I have to go to the dump and mow the lawn and I also need to work out today but the rest of the time, I plan to have some fun! I had an awesome time at the BBQ last night and at the fireworks! I also enjoy having pieces of ash and hot embers raining down all around me! I really haven't been having any deep thoughts lately- all my thoughts have been pretty benign and simple! I need to start thinking about hunting season! It isn't that far away and I need to start making a list of things I will need! My wife and Nicole are going to NH this weekend and they always have a blast on their trip! My children go to school on August 29 and I bet they can't wait! LOL Later

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!

Colleen said...

Me NEITHER!!!!!

Kristie said...

I bet it feels pretty crazy you guys will have BOTH kids in school!

Rick Jordan said...

It does feel crazy to me! Mondays will feel totally different with me off and no kids! Who am I kidding? That sounds great!

Artistically Twisted said...

Bro, I gotta tell you I read "I also enjoy having pieces of ash and hot" ... and was like.... 'Where is this going???? I thought he posts that stuff elsewhere' ~[Laughs]~