Thursday, August 23, 2007

Glad That Is Over!

WOW- Today Sucked!
Work was a never ending nightmare all day! The phone would not stop! Anthony took today off to do something before he goes back to school and I got hammered all day! He goes back to school next week and I will truly be all alone again! I bet I spent nine hours on the stupid phone today! Top that off with no prospects of two days off any time soon and I think I am glad I made it through the day without snapping. I need to work out tonight which makes me happy since I can blow off some steam doing that. Only two birds have come to my wife's new bird feeder and she is kind of bummed out. I told her to wait and they will all come when they find it! She is very happy with my little platform I made for her and I am glad!

Looks like Dad took the lawn mower with him today. I canceled my Maddenfest with Shawn on Saturday- NOT because I am scared in any WAY SHAPE OR FORM but because I will be busy doing something I should have done two years ago! Besides, if he whoops my ass at Madden, that will motivate me to get better and if I win then it proves I am a Madden god just like I always thought I was! I used to play against the king of all things video game so I know how to lose gracefully and I also know how to win! Chris- if you read this, I hope all those nights of Madden will finally make you proud and make me more than tired the next day! LOL. Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

:::sigh::: no birds this morning either :( We might have to take some drastic measures!! ....not sure what those would BE...