Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Rifle

I Am In the Middle...
Of the tedious task of picking out a new deer hunting rifle! I need to buy a new one before November and I really want a Remington model 750 semi-auto in 30-06 Springfield! Walmart has them on sale for $650 and I need to get it! My wife says all rifles are exactly the same and that I should just go find the cheapest one and buy it! Guns are not something you shop around for the cheapest one for! A gun is something I will own and hunt with until I die! I put a lot of time and effort into researching and checking up on who has the better new products, better price for your money and longevity of the gun! I know A LOT about guns and I can always know more! I know what I am buying, what I am talking about and I know what is good and bad. Most of the hunters I know are very brand loyal with their firearms- like guys are with their trucks! We are loyal to our ammo brand and our clothing types! Hunters are more loyal than other people. I need to go look at different firearms around town and see what I can come up with! Well, back to Remington online! Later

3 comments:

Nicole said...

While I am not in to guns at all, I would tell your wife that the way you feel about guns compares to the way she feels about cameras!

Colleen said...

Which he did and I reminded him that I DID choose the cheapest SLR camera of the bunch because they are all essentially the same at that level, it's just a matter of preference ;P

Rick Jordan said...

Guns are not all the same- I tried to tell you that! People have loyalty in guns they can trust and shoot accurately. I believe in Remington and have hunted and owned one most of my life! My shotgun is Remington, my rifle is Remington and my muzzle loader is Remington.