Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fireworks, BBQ and Work

Today Was Fairly...
Entertaining I guess! I worked until 430 PM, came home and took a shower, went to Jerry's for a BBQ and a few drinks then went to the Children's Day fireworks! Tomorrow is my day off for the week! I can't wait! I have been looking forward to it all week! Then, Monday should be the last Monday I have to work for a while with Bill coming back! I had a blast at the BBQ with Jerry, Julie, Sean and Mindy and Ray! I got my ass handed to me in 31 but that is life! Well, I think I will have one more beer, check some blogs and web sites and then go to bed for the night! I have the pager tonight and tomorrow night and then I can pawn it off to the next sap in line! I know better than to say this, but it has only gone off once tonight and I am hoping for a page free night so I can actually sleep in tomorrow morning! At the fireworks, Nicole and Sophie came and we met my parents there and Zack came with us, too! So, Sophie found a glowing bracelet and was spinning it around and it burst and put glowing stuff all over her shirt! It was too funny! She looked like she was melting and Sean even told her she was melting! Sean didn;t like the fireworks because they were too loud and too long! Well, off for one more and some sleep! Later

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Thanks for coming over!
We had a great time!
Also Thank you for taking Zack along to see the firework!

Anonymous said...

Funny I told Ray I could picture Sean holding his hands over his ears and screaming "TOO LOUD" :) That is how Zack was when he was Sean's age. We used to have to watch them in the car so it wasn't so loud. Thanks for coming over...It was fun as always.