Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day

Well, the First Day...
Of school is over for Sean! There were tears when Colleen and I had to leave but he had a good day and had fun! Work wasn't too bad after the initial shock of me not being there at 7 like I am every day! It actually wasn't that busy which helped a lot! I am quite happy with the way his first day went and I think my little boy is going to be just fine with school! Trying to get info out of him about school is like trying to get blood from a stone but he tells me a little here and a little there so I will get it out of him eventually! Camp in three more days and I am ready! Wish I could stay all week but that isn't happening! Well, I am off to work out and then watch the Sox and Yankees Round two! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Damn. I kinda forgot you were going away... guess it's only fair that you get a little vacay too ;)