Monday, August 13, 2007

Three Weeks!

Bill Is Coming Back...
In three weeks! I can go back to having two days off and have some time to relax and unwind! Six days a week is too much to do every week! I am glad Jerry is back! I had a blast riding with him like I usually do and I missed not riding to work with him! I can't wait for the BBQ this weekend and eating and drinking a few! I really don't have much to say tonight- work was pretty blah and I had a yummy supper cooked by my son! The day can't seem to make up its mind- it rains then the sun shines then it rains again! Madden tomorrow! I am out- Later!

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

Al's Brother???

Fill me in tomorrow.

It was a good ride in.... not to mention all the venting on the way home.

...and you are right the weather couldn't make up it's mind.