Friday, August 17, 2007

Good Mood

For Most of Today...
I was in a really good mood! Shooter and I were in rare form going back and fourth at each other! A couple of guys from the shop went up and moved some stuff for safety yesterday but they called this morning and said the filing cabinets weren't where they were supposed to be so Shooter and I went up and got things the way they wanted them! We got everything moved and were finishing up and Jerry showed up! He probably waited down the hall until he heard we were done! Just kidding, Brother- I know you would have helped us! My wife's car had the front fender come loose and rub on her tire so I had to run out and fix that! She is right- every Friday, her car breaks! She promised me she would stay home next Friday! My help is supposed to be coming back a week from Monday which makes me very happy to get off this six day crap! Well, it is halftime in Madden so I am back to put a whooping on the Rams! Later!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I kinda like having to call you to come rescue me every Friday ;) ;)

Rick Jordan said...

Well I like that you like it but if you want to see me when I am working, call me and we will go have lunch! Cheaper and easier on me! LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

I totally waited down the hall bro. ;0)


You know I would have helped... i mean I did tell you about the new stash didn't I?