Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wrestling and Work

Today Was Interesting...
I went to work at 630 as usual for me on Saturday, worked all day, came home and took a shower and then went to watch the WWE live with my brother in Bangor. My wife is not going to like this but I really enjoyed it! I haven't watched wrestling in a while and I didn't know some of the people that were wrestling! Back when I used to watch it all the time, that never would have happened! I was a little disappointed that Flair wasn't there! I have never seen him live and would have enjoyed that! The matches were very interesting and the night went by very quickly! I had a really good time hanging out with my brother and he was kind enough to buy us tickets for my birthday so I got to go AND not even pay! I have to say that they may not be classified as athletes, but wrestlers definitely earn their money! They bang into each, lift and slam each other and jump off the ropes onto each other and no matter how fake it is, it has to take a toll on them! Well, I have tomorrow off from work and need it! Six days this week seemed like a lot! Off to bed and see if the pager is going to keep me up all night! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Well if you are into "live" wrestling.. I can live with that since it hardly ever comes here ;)