Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy!

Sean and I...
Got up at 7AM and had bacon, eggs and English muffins and got ready for Scott to come over for plumbing! Scott came over at 8 AM and we got the drain all tied in for the plumbing, went to the dump for me and Dad and then I mowed the lawn! It is 1130 AM and I am completely drained already! I need to go to Home Depot tomorrow after work and get some stuff for the upstairs bathroom and Scott is going to drop off a crimp tool for the plumbing and I will get everything all tied in and ready for him to tie into the main water! When we come back from our camping trip, he will come over and tie it in and we will be done! If I had known that I could have done it all this time, it would have been done a while ago! Oh well, the next house I build I will know that! I think my next project after the bathroom is going to be the basement! It is a mess and I could make a real nice work bench down there to do little projects on! Then I am going to make my wife maple cabinets and hang them then make her a new fridge and then make her a HD TV! LOL Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

LOL You are too funny!! SO excited to see some progress in our bathroom!!!!!!!!!

SO when are you gonna get started on that HDTV???

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- I can probably finish what I need to do tomorrow so all Scott will have to do is tie in in the basement and our bathroom will be finished! I wanted to get more done today but now it is on me which I like MUCH better!