Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sean & Jessi

Tomorrow Is...
My children's first day back to school! Jessi is going into middle school and Sean will be going to kindergarten for the first time! I told work that I would be late in the morning so I could take him to school on his first day! My wife and kids are at a school function right now so the kids can get comfortable for tomorrow and to make tomorrow seem a little easier on them! I was supposed to stop and get something to eat on my way home, but I totally forgot and ended up having a banana for supper! I am an idiot! I might be able to keep 300 trucks running down the road but without my wife, I would be completely useless! Well, I am off to watch some TV and wait for my children to return home! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Withdrawn???? That's a weird tag.

Glad you are going in late!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's funny but Jerry says the same thing.....In fact when I was gone for a week I was kinda worried...Zack kept asking me..."you're coming back ...right?" LOL.... I made sure his mom checked in on him :)