Thursday, August 30, 2007

Atleast It's Thursday!

Not a Whole Lot...
Good to say about today! I was cranky from the second I woke up and it really never went away! I slept crappy, woke up on the wrong side of the bed and then worked on my own stupid car until 730 PM! The good news is my car is almost done and completely fine! The bad news is if I keep killing myself on that stupid car, I won't be! Once again, I have a nice two day weekend and get roped into taking the fucking pager! It isn't my turn to have it but the guy who does have it is going away and the other guy is on vacation so guess who gets stuck with the stupid thing? If you guessed me- you win a prize! I am really getting sick of being the one that they know they can trust and who will always bail them out! I do need to apologize one more time to my wife! I was a jerk this morning and she did nothing to deserve it! I hate change and her going back to school and Sean going to school for the first time really has me stressed out and nervous! Still no reason to be a jerk but sometimes I can be moody and I tend to take it out on her even when it isn't her fault! Once again, sorry! Well, off to check some scores and go to bed! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Holy apologies batman! I GET IT!! :)

I think you can definitely use a couple days off with the guys!