Monday, August 20, 2007

Last Monday!

Today Was...
Hopefully the last Monday I have to work for awhile! Bill is supposed to be back next Monday and that will make my life 100 times better! I can have my two days off like normal, I have some help who can handle himself and I can go back to not having to do everything at work! I hope it happens! I have been looking forward to it for weeks now and I have been told that it will happen next Monday! I think I am looking for a nice quiet night tonight! Maybe play a little Madden, take a shower and get in some comfy clothes and relax! I don't have the black demon pager and of course, on Joey's first day on call- they switch it to leave the pager up in the other building so he doesn't even have it Monday through Friday! Oh well, that will work for me next time I am on call, too so it isn't all bad! After this week, anything would be better than being woken up every night at all hours! I have a really hard time going back to sleep when I have to wake up, make phone calls and use my head! I work too much to be expected to work all the time when I am not even there! I think this week even made my wife sick of the pager and even she was making comments about it being ridiculous! Well, off to take a shower and snuggle in for the night! Later

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Maybe this time you'll get Sunday and Monday's off FOR GOOD!!!

Rick Jordan said...

I have no illusions that it will be for good- it never has been in six years! The closest I came was the two years AJ was there and then he left, came back and went to Auburn. He is the only realistic chance I will ever have at for good!