Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hump Day

Today Is Officially...
Hump Day! Which means that it is the middle day of the week and that the week is half over! I need a day off and two weeks without the stupid pager! I feel crazy tonight! If you don't believe me- ask my wife and kids! I was doing hand stands in the living room and making silly faces and low and behold- my wife didn't have her camera! Loves it! I made chicken on the grill tonight, my wife put a new spin on her potato salad and my Mom sent home some home made bread and pie for dessert! Well, the chicken was excellent- let us remember who made it! LOL! I really liked the spicy vinegar potato salad! It added a little snap and I thought it was excellent! The bread was unbelievable! Colleen pretty much hit it on the head when she said it tastes like school lunch rolls! The pie was some of the best I have ever had! I put a scoop of vanilla ice cream with the pie and the tartness of the pie completely offset the sweetness of the ice cream! It was like eating heaven! I called my Mommy and told her how good everything was and she seemed very happy to hear it! My wife is taking a shower and my daughter is playing a new game she just got for the computer! I get Madden on Friday and am not impressed with the reviews that it is getting on EB games.com. People say it has a lot of glitches and the controls are hard to use and fuigure out with the Wii remote. If there is one reason I would want a 360, it would be to play Madden with the regular controller and the best graphics available. Well, I am off to be crazy and watch some TV. Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You are very silly tonight. That sucks about Madden... hope the reviews are wrong!!

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude you were crazy at the end of the day too!

The food sounded wonderful.... now I am all hungry and I am gonna have to go shove my face into the fridge.