Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun Night, Day Off!

My Wife and Daughter...
Have both gone away for the night so it is Man's night at the Jordan house! We bought candy, crackers, cookies and cheese and we bought sugared soda and we aren't brushing our teeth! Just kidding on the tooth brushing threat- of course we are brushing our teeth! My wife is with Nicole in NH having their annual shopping trip for school clothes. Jessi went to camp with Liv and Jordan. The Vikings play at 9 PM and they are racing in Bristol right now so I am going to watch some NASCAR and some NFL. I got most of my work done tonight in preparing for my brother and the plumbing tomorrow! I got all the things I need taken down stairs and I have my tools and supplies out and ready! My battery packs are both charging so they are ready and he is going to call me in the morning! I need to get up about 6 so I can finish that and get ready for him while going to the dump and mowing the lawn! LOL- I never said I was lazy! Later

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

I wish I was being lazy tomorrow while not working! Not going to happen though which kind of sucks! Six days to camp!