Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Short and Sweet

I Don't Really...
Have a lot to say tonight so this should be brief! I talked to Jerry today in Florida and they are having a blast! I wish they would hurry home though because I miss him and his family! My brother is taking me to see wrestling this weekend at the auditorium and that should be pretty fun! I have outgrown wrestling finally after 38 years but I think it will be fun to go watch them live one more time! I have also never seen Ric Flair live and it could very well be my last chance! My brother still loves wrestling and he can fill me in on what is going on while we watch it! Work was OK today- not great but not unbearable! I get to work out tonight and I am still sore from Sunday's work out! I need to stay after work tomorrow night and fix my truck- I am not looking forward to that! I got to take the work truck home tonight and I like that! I am on call anyway so I should be able to take it home when I am on call. Well, I am off to enjoy the rest of the night! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Sooo glad you outgrew wrestling and I will personally give your brother the Stone Cold Stunner if he gets you back into it again!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

You don't even know what a stunner is! LOL

Colleen said...

Well of COURSE I do!! :::insert Balki voice here::: Don't be ridiculous!!!!