Monday, August 6, 2007

Back To Work

Today Was...
My first day back at work after my vacation! It wasn't too bad, I guess! I had a TON of paperwork waiting for me like always when I go away. I put quite a dent in the pile and Al seemed to relax a little bit since I was back. He seemed to settle into a more comfortable roll for him and I am glad he notices when I am gone! I worked out last night for the first time in a week and it feels like I had never worked out before! My arms are sore, my stomach hurts and my shoulders ache! It will probably take me a week or so before my body gets use to that abuse again! I weighed myself last night and was elated to see 178 on the scale! That is where I want to be and need to stay right here!

OK, On To My Wife's Concerns!
She is nervous and upset with Sean going to kindergarten in September and her going back to school! I understand! She has been at home taking care of us all for a very long time! She does an excellent job or taking care of me and our children! Not all women can or want to stay home and raise their children like she has and I am very grateful that we decided to go the route we did! We had to make sacrifices along the way- with only one parent working, we didn't always have all kinds of money. OK, we usually didn't have hardly any money! LOL! We haven't done too badly in my opinion! We built our own house two years ago and we love living here in Hampden. We might not have brand new vehicles, four wheelers or boats but we have good, honest kids that behave and listen to people. Sean will be fine in school! He might get some time outs but he will learn! I really hope there isn't a bully in his class because it isn't going to be good when someone tries to bully him! You might be getting a call from the school when he knocks the kid's head off! LOL. Seriously though, I will pick up the slack at home and carry my share of stuff around the house. I will do what I have to make it work! I am proud of you for finally going back to school and finishing your bachelor's degree and you know I will help you any way I can. If you want to lose some weight, let me know- we can work out every other night together and kick our butts together! I love you and always will! Later

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Print this blog and add a signature line to the bottom, than keep it safe - REAL SAFE!!

Colleen said...

ROFL!!!!! Maybe you should print one too so that I have DOUBLE back-up!!