Friday, June 29, 2007

What Gives?

I Am Very...
Disappointed because George Strait won't be my friend on My Space! Didn't he check my profile and see that he is listed under my favorite music and that I really don't have very many listed?
What did I ever to do to George Strait to be denied his friendship? All the other people I asked gladly accepted my friend requests but not George! No- he is too high and mighty to be friends with little old me! Maybe I will stop listening to his music if he doesn't want to be my friend! Let's see how he likes that! LOL. I am just kidding- I know my wife is right and some manager controls and checks his website. I am not really mad but it makes him look like a slacker when all the other ones are so fast and the music on their my spaces actually works! I got my car fixed tonight even though I had to stay until 7PM and I am very happy it is FINALLY done! I think I am going to work July 4th even though I don't really want to. Al is on vacation next week so that should be pretty interesting. Work was so so today. It was busy but not overwhelming and I had a pretty descent day. Then I got my line put on my car and came home and had supper. I am supposed to work out tonight but it isn't happening! I am tired from this week at work and if I work out tomorrow that will give me three days for the week. My wife made an awesome gift for Mother's birthday! It came out wonderful! My parents want to know what I want for my birthday but truthfully, I haven't given it much thought! I still have a $20 gift certificate at Dick's that they gave me! My brother did something today that I thought was very nice! He called me at work and asked me for the phone number that we registered under Dish TV and I asked him why? He said that he was getting Dish TV and that we would get a $50 credit if he tells them that we referred him! So, he did it and we will get a $5 credit towards our bill for ten months! I thought that was pretty cool of him! Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what to get you for your birthday.....Of course you and Jer need to get together and finish up some of the stuff he has in the freezer from his birthday :) Are you really going to work on the 4th? Dude that sucks!

Rick Jordan said...

I think so- My boss is on vacation and I will be in charge so I will probably need to work. Yes it does! And yes- we definitely need to get together and kill some of that stuff in your freezer and I think your birthday idea would be awesome!

Colleen said...

Hmmm.... I seems like there may be a little party in the works.... ;)