Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What Do I Want?

Well, Sunday Is...
Father's Day and I was thinking of things that I want. Everything I want is expensive and completely out of my reach at this time and place! I want a bass boat! I always have wanted one and I want a new truck to haul it with. I want a four wheeler to ride out back of my house on and to get deer out of the woods. I want an X-Box 360 and a high def TV. I want a brand new rifle and a shotgun and a .45 pistol. I want a camp on a lake to call my own. I want surgery on my eyes so I don't need glasses or contacts anymore. I want Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket. I want a riding lawn mower.

So, Like I Said...
Everything I want is very expensive! The good news is I am only 37 years old and I will have a good portion of these things before I die. I am actually a pretty simple man even though this list probably doesn't look like it. I don't need any of these things- these are my dream things! My vacation is now officially set in stone- we go to Grand Lake on July 28 and stay through August 4. Should be a real good time and I need to call Dad and give him the confirmed dates! I need to tell Jerry that he needs to get a ride home tomorrow because I have to fix my truck! I need to go upstairs in 30 minutes or so and work out. I am still a little sore from Monday but I should be fine! I need to get back in the groove and this is just the week to do it. Thank you for a delicious supper tonight, Honey! Love you! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Love you too :)

And you WILL have all those things... well... not sure about the camp on a lake... Actually... why the hell not... YES we WILL have a camp on a lake!!

Kristie said...

You guys are going to East Grand the day we leave!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

Well that stinks! We should have planned it better!