Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day Off

Last Night Was...
A complete blast at Jerry and Julie's house! I had a blast and it sure seemed like everyone else did! Today is my day off from work and I am looking forward to it! I need to go to the dump and stop over and help my Dad with something and I need to work out today but other than those things, I don't have much planned! I wonder how long it takes to get used to not having sugar in your coffee? I am going on a week now and I still think it tastes like shit! Well, I am not going back now! I gave up the sugar and I am going to stick to it! OK, off to the dump and Dad's as soon as Sean wakes up! Later

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

You know you guys are welcome any time at our place! Thanks so much for making this birthday so awesome!

Anonymous said...

I decided to start the black coffee thing myself because there is soooo much sugar in the coffee mate that we use and it is full of bad chemicals...I want to really put an effort into loosing weight and my first step is to stop eating the three things I eat the most of and well since I drink 4-5 cups of coffee a day I am trying to make that better for me...The other two are Chocolate...and Pasta.