Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ring Ring!

Today Was...
The day the phone wouldn't stop ringing! I bet I spent 70% of the day on the phone and probably missed 10 other calls while I was on the phone with others! Wow, it was crazy! I felt like I was being pulled in ten different directions at the same time! Then, I went and put a hub on my Jimmy and it still does the same thing! Not as bad as it was and I am on the right track but I was pissed it didn't fix it! I found out last night and today that Chris Benoit killed his wife and son and then hung himself! He is a WWE wrestler if you don't know who he is and he was like the last wrestler I would have pictured doing something like this! He was one of my brother's all time favorite wrestlers! He has texted me or called me like 6 times today wondering if I have heard anymore about it. I am tired! I don't think I stopped at work for more than two minutes all day! I need to go take a shower, get on some comfy clothes and relax for the night! It is blazing hot and humid and miserable for weather here today. Nice blog today, Honey- I really enjoyed it! I like it better when I agree with you then when I disagree with you. Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are tagged! See my blog for details ;)