Monday, June 4, 2007

I Need...

Sleep!
I slept crappy last night and feel exhausted but it might have something to do with only one day off! I need to go to bed about 9 tonight but I will probably watch hockey! Rainy, cold, crappy days like today make me tired and the next time we have a day like this, look at people's moods- they almost always seem to mirror the weather!

Sweets!

I am craving cake and Twinkies and candy! My wife says it is because I gave up sugar in my coffee! I think she may be on to something! No matter what, I need to get over the cravings I have for sweets lately!

Days Off!

Six days a week is NOT going to be fun! I am already sick of work and being all alone and it is the start of the first week! I am on call to boot and that just completely sucks! I need to decide when I am taking vacation so I can look forward to something!

Motivation!

I need to take a couple of hours and fix my car and I just don't have the energy to do it! I am completely beat by the end of the day and don't feel like doing it! I need to though before it gets any worse! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Those damn individually wrapped twinkies just will not let you have one moment of peace, will they?

;)