Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Flip the Switch

Today Was...
The second day of my six day week! Something happened today! I have a switch in my brain that I did not know existed! It stays switched off until I get so swamped and so busy and stressed that it finally switches on! When it switches on, I go all day! I sit and type and work and answer phones and make calls and the next thing I know, it is 5PM. I assign work, find parts, write stuff down, take care of stuff, handle things, find solutions and then it is 5PM. I become a machine is the closest thing I can compare it to. Nothing else matters but my job and I flow and jump to other things and take care of things. When did I even realize I could flip this switch? I really don't know! I can't control- it just happens when I really need it. I am not out of touch and I am not unfeeling when I am like this! I joke, talk and am cordial to people. I felt so good when it happened today because I cranked like three people! I caught shit up, entered parts and updated stuff. I filed and caught stuff and really went at it! I am glad I have this switch but I wish it was a little more controllable! I will need it again tomorrow so lets hope it is ready! Now, I need to go see if I can flip it on for a kick ass work out and then some quiet time! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think now that it's 'on'... it will stay on like it did last time you were stuck doing the 6 day thing for ages.

Artistically Twisted said...

Yeah I hope you don't get stuck doing it for too long bro.
....Don't get me wrong.... I enjoy the company on the ride in and home... But I hope you get your mondays back with Colleen & the kids.