Saturday, June 2, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Well, Today Was...
Jerry's Birthday party! I had an absolute blast! I saw people I hadn't seen in years, ate too much food, drank too much whiskey and all in all had a great time! Thank you SO much to Julie for putting on such a classy party and making it so much fun! Thanks to Jerry for being my best friend and us having fun no matter what we do! I loved the wiffle ball and Jerry's grand slam and Greg's two homers and my home run! Man, those are fun! I loved the kids, I loved everything about that party! Sean is cool shit! I could talk football with that man for hours! I think he is underrating me in Madden though and I think he is in for a surprise when we finally sit down with some controllers and play! I can't wait! I might have to buy a 360 just so I am on the same page with him because I'd hate to lose because I didn't know the system we were playing on! I do know Madden though and I still have NEVER been beat at Madden. Time will tell but I think he is in for a game! I pretty much had a fabulous time and am looking forward to my party to be as much fun as that! Thanks to everyone who made tonight so much fun! Later

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

Thank you bro!
I had the best time!