Friday, June 15, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

This Weekend Is...
Father's Day weekend! I have Father's Day off and really don't know what to get my Dad! Work started out slow and got crazy at the end! Jerry and Julie are watching Sean and Mindy's house this week and I don't think we have much planned! I have to work tomorrow and Sunday is the big day! I am kind of tired and will go shower and doze off watching TV pretty soon. It is only 8 PM and I am beat! I got KFC on the way home tonight and everyone seemed to enjoy it! I told Joey I would take Bob's week on call when he is on vacation and Joey didn't protest at all. I have yard check in the morning and have to get up way too early! Well, I really don't have much else top say except Alex and I did the math and we have both gone 25 years without getting a moose permit and we have spent combined $1000 on trying to get one! How dumb are we? Later

No comments: