Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Zack!

Well, Tonight Was...
Zack's big birthday party! The food was awesome, the kids were great and the company was top notch as usual! I really had a good time hanging out and watching and playing with the kids! The pirate paper head with candy inside(I couldn't spell it with twenty tries) was really fun and Zack loved opening presents. Sean had fun even though most of the boys were older than him! Funny how it only takes one look from me for boys to realize not to mess with him! Greg and Tony were there and I really enjoy Greg- he may not have changed a bit in the last 15 years but you know what? I am glad he didn't! He's a good guy and he can still tell a very good story!

Today at Work...

Was far and away the best day of the week! I already have two pages tonight and should easily break $200 this week with the stupid pager!I think I may have it for another week this month since Bob will be on vacation and you can't expect someone to have it while they are gone! I got some stuff caught up at work today and we weren't overly swamped so I had a somewhat peaceful day! I don't think I will do too much tonight! I worked out last night and have tonight off from that. I think I will go put on some PJ's and veg and relax for the rest of the night! Thanks again Jerry and Julie and I hope we can do something next weekend, too! Later

No comments: