Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quiet Time

Well, Tonight I Don't Have to...
Work out or do anything so I think I will simply veg and relax! It was slow at work this morning and then the day took a turn into the crapper! The afternoon was crazy! Road calls and rear end parts and transmission parts that I couldn't find anywhere! Wow, I hate it when there are like ten things going on, I am the only one there and I have to figure out how I will do them all without forgetting any of them! I do need to take a shower and put on some Pj's and then chill out and relax! I kicked my butt yesterday! My shoulders are sore, my forearms hurt and my back hurts. I have ratcheted my stupid work out up SO high that I don't look forward to it like I used to! I still force myself to do it and I feel good when it is over but it is very tiring and hard! I miss football! It stinks to know I will never have the football package! We don't have Direct TV and that is the only way to get it! I don't know what I want for father's day but I think my wife is scheming since she asked me what my favorite meal is! I can think of a couple of things but they are all WAY to expensive! well, off to shower and chill out! Later

No comments: