Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reviews

Today At Hartt Trans...
We were not bought out by someone again! Sorry, Kristie. We had out annual reviews and I got a very nice raise! I am very happy where I work and I love that they take care of the people they know work hard for them! I stayed at work until 830 tonight- cheating on my wife with my stupid car! It went perfectly fine- I did all the hard stuff on the right side. I replaced a hub and a caliper and a brake line with only one minor rough spot when a caliper bolt wouldn't go in and I got that back together, got the brakes bled and decided I would do the easy task of replacing the brake line on the right side. Well, I got the line off the caliper, got the bracket off and got the other line loosened up and all heck broke loose! I broke the fitting off the brake line and had nothing to fix it with. I put everything back together and very gently drove my car out and parked it- it had zero brakes with a broken line! I took the shop truck home- I am on call anyway so it is actually ok and here I am. I need to get a brake line tomorrow and to fix it then my car should be all better- except for the fact that needs a windshield! Well, I am still all dirty from working on my car so I am going to take a shower and go to bed. Later

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Great blog... except all the car talk ;)

Rick Jordan said...

Thanks, Rick? LOL

Colleen said...

LOL... ooops... I was going to change it and fix it but Sean was hollering for me.