Friday, June 22, 2007

Pierced and Tired

Today Was Very...
Tiring at work. I didn't stop all day long and when it finally started to slow down, I was so far behind that I tried to play catch up. I finished the book my wife had me reading last night so I don't have anything else to read. She is going to buy me a magazine at Super Walmart. I have to work out tonight and I am going to destroy myself! LOL. I weighed myself this morning and still lost another .5 pound! That puts me at 173.5 and that is the lowest I have been to date! My wife asked me today if she could get a new $600 camera after we just bought her a new camera and I said yes- if I can get my nipples pierced! I was only kidding at the time but the more I thought about, the more I would totally do it! I have this weird idea in my head that it would actually look good! It would probably look stupid and would hurt like heck and I would hate it. Plus, I am not a big fan of things rubbing against my nipple! The Boss as I like to call her said absolutely not so it won't happed because she is the boss and if it doesn't do anything for her then there is no need to do it! I think her exact words were that it would repulse her so I guess I need to scratch that idea of my list of things to do to myself. I guess I need to start eating lunch at work if I want to stop losing weight and maybe gain a little back. I eat breakfast every morning and have some crackers or something light at work and then eat supper. Not sure why my body is burning calories and I am losing weight. I stayed at 178 for four months! I think it is because I started eating breakfast and that kick starts my metabolism in the morning! Well, I am off to work out and then chill out then pierce my tongue. Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

LOL... NO PIERCINGS!!!!