Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random Facts

So, My Wife Want...
To tag me for seven random things about myself? Well, I am not passing it on to seven other people but I will play along! I was thinking I should blog seven really dirty sex acts to teach her not to tag me but I will play nice!
1. I have never gotten a moose permit!
2. I have had unprotected sex four times and have two kids!
3. I would rather wear boots than sneakers!
4. I wear contacts!
5. I am a workaholic!
6. I can cook!
7. I can be very naive about people- I think everyone is good like I am!

There, seven things and I didn't get dirty in any of them! Work sucked- no other real way to put it! It was busy again and I am tired and still have to work out. It was like 200 degrees there all day and I am sweaty and need a shower. Well, I am working out at 830 tonight so it is hopefully cooler. Had an awesome supper of chicken on the grill and salad! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

VERY yummy supper... and even yummier because YOU cooked it :)