Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pondering, A Day Off and Some Fun

So, I Was At Work...
And I was thinking of things I need to do tomorrow on my day off. I need to go to the dump, run to Dad's and get a lawn mower, mow the lawn and weed whack and stuff. Sean has been begging me to cook breakfast on the camp fire like I did when we tented out in the yard so I got all the stuff to do that in the morning. Don't know what is so cool about cooking on a campfire but I like to do it and he will get his wish! Sean and I always go fishing on Sunday and we will go somewhere tomorrow. I was thinking Black Stream and see if we can catch some perch and junk fish. Sean and I got a new deer hunting magazine and we have looked at about half of it. We will find some time and look through the rest of it tomorrow! Sounds like I have a busy day off planned! I also have to work out tomorrow which I don't usually have the option of doing at any time of the day. Well, Jessi has two girls over for the night and I am going to get out of their way and go upstairs with my wife. Later

2 comments: