Monday, June 18, 2007

Not Sore Yet

But I will Be!
I need to go work out in 40 minutes and I plan on putting myself through a ringer tonight! Today was actually not too bad at work. It was busy but when isn't it? I got my new helper today and I got to talk to his father earlier today. His father worked with me a while back and he told me some very flattering things when we worked together. His Dad said that I am the hardest working person he has ever seen and that he has no idea how I keep all the things straight and flowing in a normal day at work. I have a good memory! I always have had a good memory. I have been told that my memory borders on photographic! I remember little irrelevant things that I have no reason remembering and I remember what we did to trucks months and months ago and I remember driver's names and voices and truck numbers and phone numbers. It isn't perfect by any stretch of imagination but I am extremely lucky to be able to remember things by seeing or doing them once. I am also very good at math which makes me fast on things that I can figure out in my head instead of going to find a calculator. Raises come in two weeks and I can't wait! I get some help today- even though it will be better than a month before he is ready to be on his own and then I get my review! I got some sun while out fishing with my parents and kids yesterday! Mom is trying to get our camp week off so they can come to East Grand for the whole week! I hope they can because it won't be camp without my parents there! Should be a lot of fun with good food and company! I am looking forward to the end of July! Later

No comments: