Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wii

Well, Julie and Jerry came over tonight, drank and played our new Wii! Well, come to find out, they bought a new Wii today, too! I drank a little too much, played games when I was a little too intoxicated to play and realized that Rayman is REALLY fun! I am sitting here now having a chew and waiting until 1200 to go to bed- funny that that is only one minute away! Well, I can't complain since it is Saturday night and for Friday and Saturday, I have a grand total of zero calls! I hope that keeps up all weekend because tomorrow is my one day off and if I get paged at 530 AM again, I might let someone know what I think! Sean is sleeping with my wife so I get to sleep in his bed again. I slept lousy in there last night so hopefully I sleep better there tonight. It is raining out right now and I have to go to the dump tomorrow and then maybe pick a project my wife has around the house and get that done. I can't wait to get that Bobcat here and finish our landscaping and plant some grass! I am ready for spring, too and going fishing with my son, daughter and brother! Well, I am off to bed and sleep and I will talk to you in the morning- good night everyone and LATER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a totally AWESOME time. I am buying that damn game so I can throw the cows!

Rick Jordan said...

Lol- Tiger tomorrow!