Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekend

So today was Friday- which is good for everyone who has Saturday and Sunday off! I do not- I have Sunday and Monday off and I have not had a Monday off for four months! I am really tired and run down and that is probably why I am getting sick and don't feel good! Ray called in sick today even though I guarantee that he wasn't as sick today as I am. The last three days I woke up, I said to myself that I should call in sick and didn't. Why? Either because I am loyal and dedicated or I am an idiot! Probably a combination of both! I got Tiger Woods yesterday and I must say that it is all I hoped it would be for the Wii! You have to swing the Wii remote like a real golf club and it is very hard to play! John Coslett's service will most likely be on Monday and I would think that everyone from Hartt will be there.
I have an interesting story from work today- I was filling a jug with coolant out of the 55 gallon drum out back and the end came off the pump and soaked my shirt with coolant! Well, I didn't really think anything of it. Joey has shirts in his locker so I stripped off my shirt so I was only wearing a tank top and head out to go get another shirt. Well, we had two ladies from Liberty Mutual Insurance talking about insurance at work today and they of course picked just that minute to walk through my door! I apologized to them and told them I ruined my shirt and was on my way to go get another shirt! They asked me if that is how we always dress down here and I said no! They didn't seem to be offended by it or anything and they left me some paperwork and donuts and headed on their way. I then continued on my way, got a shirt and went back to me very busy Friday! The funny thing is my wife actually asked me if I wore just a tank top down to work yesterday and I said no! Well, I didn't until today! We are supposed to get a pretty good storm tonight- joy joy! Just what we need- another storm before spring! Hopefully, everyone will still be able to make it to Colleen's birthday party and that will go off without a hitch! I am not looking forward to being on call tonight. Ray is supposed to answer the phones until 8PM on Friday night and I have mentioned that he isn't there tonight. With the weather the way it is supposed to be, should be a busy night! Well, I am off to work out and lounge around for the night! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Maybe you just aren't getting enough sleep...lol!!

Rick Jordan said...

Well, you are demanding but I am up for that! In more ways than one! LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

I was gonna start calling ya Joey yesterday. ;0P

Looking forward to the party. I think however I am gonna be fair to julie and let her drink tonight because I don't think she would feel good driving in this crappy weather.