Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AUBURN!

Well, today was interesting at work. I got there, got started doing my work and then made a huge mistake! I pointed out to my boss some things that Auburn was doing wrong. He says he is going to Auburn today and that I should go with him and fix the things they weren't doing right! Wow, did that backfire! I didn't want to go to Auburn, I just wanted him to see that some things weren't being done right down there! I HATE going to Auburn! I like it in Bangor or else I would move to Auburn! The one good thing about Auburn? You guessed it, AJ is there! So, he and I caught up on what is going on in each other's lives, shit on each other, called each other gay two or three hundred times and I did his invoices and checked over and showed him the things that were messed up. The good part is I got home at 7PM, The bad news is we didn't leave until 1130AM and by the sounds of the pager in Auburn, no one was answering my phone in Bangor! Some people found me in Auburn. I left poor Jerry without a ride home for the second time in two weeks because I had to go to stupid Auburn! My wonderful wife went to Super Walmart to get my Tiger today but they didn't have it! Oh well, I can get it tomorrow- I am tired from going to Auburn and driving for four hours and I don't think I would feel like playing even if I had it! I didn't even get a free supper out of the trip down! What a bummer. I don't know how Jerry drove all the way down there every day- once a month is more than enough for me! Well, I shouldn't bitch so much- I got an afternoon off from the phone and I got to see AJ so it wasn't all bad! I also found out that Al's brother is coming on March 26 so I will finally have some help! I can't wait to atleast start training him so I can see the finish line of working six days! I should be able to have him trained by turkey season and be back on my normal schedule! I can't wait for turkey season and my new blind! Woo Hoo! Off to shower, shave and get ready for some TV! Later

3 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Yeah, that ride gets to ya after a little while. ;0)

That'll teach you to point things out. :0)

Anonymous said...

They did not have Tiger at Target or K-mart either...but I don't think it comes out until today? I want to get it but I have already spent 100 bucks on new games this week. I would love to play yours first to see if I like it. :)

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah, I know- stupid me pointing things out! Of course you can try- I will have it on Thursday and night and we can play Saturday at Colleen's birthday party.