Sunday, March 11, 2007

Losing Time

So, I lose an hour today? Usually, I like turning the clocks ahead because it stays light later at night and it is actually light when I drive home from work! Guess I am turning into Scott and am now scared to drive at night- LOL. I had a blast drinking a few and playing Wii last night! How fun is it to have a few and play games? The Wii is really fun for both kids and adults and will provide plenty of fun times for both! Colleen and I got into a huge fight yesterday because Sean knocked her camera off the island after I pushed a button on it and brought it to her so that I didn't break it! I am sorry, Honey- I should have left it where it was and nothing would have happened to it! I just didn't want to take the chance of me breaking it so I brought it to you and it got broken. Well, I must go to the dump and get my chores done for the day. Dad has already gone to the dump so I have to go by myself with just me and Sean! Sounds like a good day for me to get my own dump sticker since I have a little extra cash and I need one. I think Mom and Dad are coming over to play Wii this afternoon so I need to get my ass in gear and get going so I can be ready! Well, I am off to go do some chores and maybe go to Best Buy to look at games and stuff! Later

No comments: