Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Brutally Cold

Today is one of the days at work that I really don't care for- brutally cold and trucks that won't start! I was hoping with March being here that things would start warming up a little bit but we get a big storm then really cold weather! I hate it when it is bitterly cold and it sucks just to walk up to the other building! Today was SO busy at work- I hardly had time to breath when I was there and I got a headache from the stress! I will take care of that tonight with a good work out and a good meal. It is awesome to see Jerry every morning and every night and a couple times during the day! I can tell he likes it at work and he is getting a feel for it and getting his foot in the door. He got his new work cell phone today and after being at Hartt for two days- he has a way more kick ass phone then my stupid work phone and five years have got me! I now have Jerry set up on my ICQ and his extension is 263! I can talk to him anytime I want to! Well, I am off to go work out and relieve some stress then watch Idol with my daughter! Later

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

Yeah but I bet when the messages start rolling into that phone you won't wanna trade for nuthin'