Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ok, So...

It Is Saturday Night!
I am done work until Monday(except for the little black demon) and Monday will bring me some help! I am also done working out until Monday! Had another kick ass work out tonight and I am in no way, shape or form sore! I did more sit ups, more reps and pretty much kicked my butt! I have noticed that since I stopped doing cardio and went to all free weights and lifting, I am hungry all the time! My body tells me to feed it all the time when I used to be fine going all day until supper without getting hungry! I assume that my body is building muscle and wants more protein and stuff to build muscle with! I don't need to eat much to satisfy it! A sandwich or a small thing of peanut butter crackers seems to do the trick.


When You Say Final Four, You Say MAINE!

The Maine Black Bears hockey team made the final four of hockey again! I watched them beat St. Cloud State last night and tonight they got revenge against UMass! I love U Maine hockey and as an alumni, they truly are my team! Hopefully in two weeks, Maine can raise their third national championship in hockey! Maine won one of their championships when I was there- not that I played or anything but that was very cool! My company has season tickets for Maine hockey and I get tickets all the time for games at Alfond.

And Tomorrow Will Bring TMNT!

My son is very excited to go see Turtle tomorrow and frankly, so am I! I loved the turtles when I was a kid and I can't believe of all the thing that could have made it far enough for my kids to like that the Turtles are what made it! Yes, I know- there is still Spiderman and Batman and all the super heroes are basically the same but the turtles were looked at as a fad when they came out! Here we are 20 years later and they are still going strong! I am sure he will love the movie and he will truly love seeing the movie with Zack! I feel so refreshed after working out and taking a shower and for some weird reason, I am always a little horny after working out and showering! I am sure my wife would know why- probably has to do with the testosterone my body releases when I work out or something like that! I am interested to see her comment and see what the real reason is! I am also looking forward to a day off tomorrow and hopefully sleeping in a bit! If I got up at 7AM, I would be happy! Work was ok today! I got my back room straightened up, got some paperwork done and got quite a bit of the work on the schedule done, plus did the two things that needed to be done! Good day! Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no comment on the work out part...But TMNT Jerry and Zack are totally excited. It is so nice for Jerry to have the time now to do things like this with Zack. On sundays we used to morn the coming of the trip to Portland and he would be really pissy and not want to do anything...I would be the oposite trying to get him to do as much as possible because I would be without him the whole week. I have to tell you I know Jerry loves his new job..It is a hard job, but still he likes it. I totally love it. I have just mellowed out so much. I have very few worries. For the first time in probably well....since we got married there is not a lot on my mind when it comes to life. Thanks again Rick for helping us out man ....

Rick Jordan said...

No problem! Trust me, I know it is hard work! Not everyone can work there! I know I like seeing him every day and I can't imagine how much different it is for you!