Thursday, March 8, 2007

Winter's Last Hurrah!

Well, I guess winter had one more up her sleeve before she was quietly ushered out for spring! Man, has it been cold this week! I usually don't mind winter but when it is this cold and you can't even go outside for five seconds without freezing your balls off, Damn! And that friggin' wind just cuts through you like a knife. Add into that the fact that the furnace kicks on like every two seconds and I hear money flushing down the toilet and you get the point! Well, the good news it is supposed to be 40 degrees this weekend and supposedly 50 degrees next week so the end is in site! I am with my wife on totally being ready for some warm weather and spring!
Today was a weird day at work- it was very busy but every time I turned around, something went right and the day had a good flow to it. I like days like that- they go by fast and you don't get stressed or frustrated! Tomorrow is the worst day of the week- I get killed on Fridays and tomorrow will be no different! Jerry will be in a good mood because he will have Saturday and Sunday off but I will still know that I have Saturday to work after tomorrow! I am so happy that he enjoys his job there and that he is doing good! I knew he would but it was all new to him and he didn't know any of the people that I already know! I am glad that he is fitting in and jumping into his work and learning all the new stuff that our company has to offer! One thing about our company- there is always a lot to do and you can get overwhelmed and stressed pretty easily! Well, he has almost made it through his first week and this week will be by far the hardest one for him! Once he gets into this and gets feeling comfortable with everything, he will be fine. I enjoy having him ride with me every day! I really like having someone to talk to and shoot the shit with before we get to work and on our way home! Good to have you at my work, Bro!
My wife worked out again today- she worked out to a video on the TV and she said it made her really sore! Well, I will have to give her a good massage after kicking her butt like that! Well, I am off to work out, watch Survivor and Lost and go to bed. Later

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude I will try not to seem to happy to be off on Sat.
;0)

You don't have the pager this weekend right?

See ya in the morning bro.

Colleen said...

LOL.... you said "Hurrah" :)