Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Going to Work and Coming Home

You know, I spent the last five years driving to and from work all by myself. Every once in awhile, my wife would give me ride to work and I would have someone to ride with but most of the time it was just me, the radio and the ride to work. Jerry's first four days at work we have been riding together and I really didn't realize how nice it is to have someone to talk to in the morning and on the ride home. It is so awesome to have him in the car telling me about his day and the people he met and it seems like we get to work and get home in no time at all! I am really enjoying riding with him and the longest part of the morning is driving from my house to his house to pick him up! We always stop at Barb's store and get coffee and then go to work. We have a nice routine going even though I hope he doesn't mind getting to work so early- I have to be there at 7AM and he doesn't really have to be there until 8AM! Everyone says I am a workaholic and that I work too much but that is who I am and my wife excepts it very reluctantly! I can't imagine how much Jerry must love not driving all the way down there and being home for supper every night and being able to tuck Zack in at night!
Sean said when I got home that the black Spiderman's name is Venom and that he is Venom! I can't wait to go see that movie with him and Zack and Jerry! We have to got see TMNT first! He is going to be in heaven seeing a movie at the theater with Zack! I don't have a whole lot planned tonight- I don't have to work out because I did last night. I think I will take a shower, change into so comfy clothes and watch Idol then Jericho and Lost. I would like to find a little time to play the Wii but if I don't then no problem. I am looking forward to a nice quiet night at home! My wife did awesome working out today! I am very proud of her for working out and doing such a good job! Later

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude I don't mind going in that early... Our routine seems decent to me... as long as you can put up with my chatter.

I can't wait to watch the movies with the boys!

Anonymous said...

The grind does always seem better when you have someone to share it with.