Sunday, March 30, 2008

Talented

How Many People Can...
Balance a muffin on their nose? LOL. Enjoying my Sunday off! Have started laundry, gone to the dump and cooked breakfast! We cleaned the kitchen and are now vegging in the den! My wife is watching Trading Spouses and I am blogging and listening to Rhapsody. Colleen is going out for lunch with Nicole for her birthday. I need to run upstairs and do a quick workout and then take a shower! I also need to run up to Dick's and get a few things for opening day= hooks, spinners and sinkers and maybe some lighter line should do me! $20 should cover it! I heard Tuesday is going to be 50 degrees! I like the sounds of that! Well, off to get my laundry switched around and throw down a quick work out! Later
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yeah fishing season! I will have to dig out my shit and see what I actually have and what I need to get. ??? Haven't fished since my mom moved away. We used to go together all the time. It was special. Time to make some new memories. :)

Rick Jordan said...

Cool! When I get ready to go bass fishing, it costs me about $150 so trout fishing is much more painless and easy! I know lots of places to fish- kind of my thing, you know?