Sunday, March 9, 2008

Feeling Better

I Feel Better...
After my nice, two day weekend! I hate to think I have to go back to work tomorrow but oh well! I enjoyed having a normal weekend off with my wife and kids! I did manage to get my trash to the dump and build a make shift bird feeder for my wife! We had 30 turkeys on our lawn yesterday which got me thinking about turkey hunting which made me realize spring is coming slowly but surely which made me smile! This winter has seemed like it has been eight months long! Snow, cold and ice then more and more of each one! I am ready for nice weather, fishing and turkey hunting! Sean will be six next month so four more turkey seasons and he will finally be able to go hunting with me! My wife went to the gym like six hours ago so she should be home by 8 PM I am guessing! Well, off to do something until she gets home- got no real plan on that one! Night

1 comment:

Colleen said...

LOL... I'm sure you MUST have known when I said I was going to the gym with Nicole... it wasn't gonna be JUST the gym ;)